Antelope Valley Lions Club invites you to the Annual Fall Cow
Pasture Golf Tournament. To read about last years event, click
Team up with your three playing partners or let us team you up with
someone. Only $25.00 per player. The price includes 18 holes of golf on
our new and improved, but not so manicured course. Soft drinks and beer
will be provided on the course. A BBQ pork rib lunch will be served.
Each player will receive three experienced golf balls!
WHERE & WHEN?
To be held at the Baldo Giogi (pasture) Golf Club (Two miles east of Highway 395 on Topaz Lane).
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED!
To sharpen your putting and chipping skills, there will be a putting
and chipping contest prior to the start of the tournament, time
permitting. A $2.00 entry fee will be charged for each contest. Winner
will receive half of the money.
- Only irons and putters may be used.
- This is a best ball tournament.
- Must use each player's drive once on the front nine and once on
the back nine.
- If God made it, you can't move it! Play around it, over it or
- Our of bounds is over any fence, or anywhere you won't hit your
- We will use a shotgun start.
- Final team selection for prizes will be determined after the start
of the Tournament.
Please make your reservations so we can
make sure we have enough food and drinks for everyone (We don't want to
turn anyone away).
For more information and/or reservations, call John Daniels at
See you there...
Brought to you by the Lions Club.